NOTICE TO USER
Please read this contract carefully. The services and materials offered through or in association with the OTrack software offered by Optimum Reports Ltd (the "services and materials") are offered to you subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement. By using the OTrack software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement, including, in particular, the limitations on use, liability and warranty set forth below.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
OPTIMUM REPORTS LTD SITES AND SERVICES
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
USE OF SERVICES
LICENSE TO OPTIMUM REPORTS LTD REPRESENTATIONS
You hereby grant Optimum Reports Ltd, its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to copy, display, transmit, and modify the files you upload containing pupil data or other materials, only for the purpose of operating the OTrack software. You warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such files or the copyright owner of such files has granted you permission to use such files and any content and/or images contained in such files consistent with the manner of your and your licensees' use, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described herein and (c) each person depicted in such files has provided consent to the use of the files consistent with the manner of your and your licensees' use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
On ordering/purchasing and using OTrack and the included services and materials you agree to adhere to conditions of use of the system and the end-user license agreement. The data held in the system is only to be used only for educational intention.
- The data held in the system is only to be used in the welfare of the pupils and not for any other intention.
- Personal data from the system can only be shared with staff within the school that may need the information to carry out a legislative education purposes.
- The system can only be accessed by listed/nominated users. Access to the system is initially issued to the school by ‘Optimum Reports Ltd’ and the nominated school user is then responsible for giving access to members of staff within school.
- School staff must be informed that they cannot share their password with anybody.
- Usernames and passwords are not exchangeable between schools.
- Data from this system must not be recorded in the schools own systems, either electronic or paper-based, for pupils who are not on roll within your school.
- It is not permitted to print, save, or document in any way, any pages from the system web site that shows any personal/pupil-specific information*.
* - This includes the html/php/asp pages displayed in the web browser. The data exports from the ‘Reports’ sections of the system which can include PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and CSV files that are downloaded from the site do not come under the description "pages from the system web site".